SIETAR (Society for Intercultural Education, Training and Research) was founded in the USA in 1974 and it has brought together many trainers and researchers on the field of intercultural communication. Thanks to the commitment and encouragement of a varied group of interculturalists working in the country, SIETAR ARGENTINA is born as the first hispanic SIETAR of Latin America.
To encourage the respect and acceptance of diversity in all its forms as well as to help develop intercultural competence.
Our objectives are:
- To promote the study, training and research of the field of Intercultural Communication in Argentina.
- To increase awareness of the importance of the development of intercultural competence to be more effective in diverse cultural contexts.
- To serve as a networking platform for the professional development and interaction of the Argentine intercultural professionals and the rest of the world.
- To build a network of intercultural professionals developing multidisciplinary training and coaching for individuals and organizations.
- Mutual respect
- Diversity acceptance
- Passion for innovation and continuous learning
Welcome to our website!! Please send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Thank you!